It has indeed been a fruitful and interesting journey on the concepts of Mathematics.
I have learn so much within the 6 days and I wished you were my Mathematics teacher because probably I would love and do better in Mathematics.
Nevertheless, I hope to be able to plan better Mathematics Lesson and help children in Mathematics.
When Planning a Lesson:
- What do i want the children to learn? ( Learning goal)
- How do I know? (Assessment)
- What if they cant? ( Revisit the process, using concrete)
- What if the already can? ( Enrichment)
- Modelling (Show)
- Scaffolding (don't show) (get the child to do and as a Teacher, we will help the child)
- Children do it themself
- If children cannot, go back to scaffolding.
- Number Sense (the human ability to make decision)